Please note that we clearly communicate in all our advertisements (on our website, in our commercials and in our welcome message, either visually and/or verbally) that you have to be the legal owner and bill payer to subscribe. We also clearly state that children must seek parental approval before subscribing to any of our services. If a child still subscribes to any of our services without parental approval, we cannot be held responsible. Please note that we act according all the Rules & Regulations set by the regulators, Networks, Carriers and the individual Standards and Practises committees.
Articles in this section
- How to claim my PayPal refund
- How can I unsubscribe immediately?
- I didn’t know that I had to pay for the service
- My child subscribed to the service
- I didn't subscribe to any of your services
- Can you help me to get a refund?
- Advice on mobile phone call charges
- What are SMS/ text short codes
- What if I receive a text message and don't know who it's from?
- Advice on landline phone call charges