If you receive a text message and don't know who it's from, don't delete it. Call your mobile company to see if they can give you any information on the sender and whether it cost you anything to receive it.
Articles in this section
- How to claim my PayPal refund
- How can I unsubscribe immediately?
- I didn’t know that I had to pay for the service
- My child subscribed to the service
- I didn't subscribe to any of your services
- Can you help me to get a refund?
- Advice on mobile phone call charges
- What are SMS/ text short codes
- What if I receive a text message and don't know who it's from?
- Advice on landline phone call charges